Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 13: Baby Steps

Body Fat: 19.3%
Total Inches: 136.50
Weight: 150.2 lbs

Last night I lost .3 of a pound which is not much but tantalizingly close to the half point of my goal - 5 pounds off at the 150 pound mark. I will keep on going until I reach 145 or the 30 days is over. Tomorrow is a cheat day so I have no idea what that will do in the long run although I expect a couple pounds put on and then leaving over 48 hours. I spent a fair amount of time this week whining and complaining to Jobina (which I felt was unlike me) and I blame it on the lack of carbs. I miss carbs like my own children. Ah well, I can last. This will definitely not be a long term plan though. Also, I tried freezing cold water in the shower this morning for 30 seconds (thermal loading) and it was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I will be doing that again for sure.

Breakfast: Iced water, eggs, taco ground beef, salsa, spinach


Lunch: Taco salad (minus tacos, sour cream, cheese, and anything else really tasty)

Supper: Chicken and veggies a la Jobina (with pizza sauce added)

No comments:

Post a Comment