Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 17: First Goal Achieved

Body Fat: 19%
Total Inches: 136.75
Weight: 149.9 lbs

Well today I reached my first goal, 5 pounds lost at day 17. That leaves less then two weeks to lose the last 5. What do you think my chances are? I'm hoping to do a big bike ride this Saturday (from my house in Winnipeg to Grand Beach (anyone want to come along?) so I'm hoping that I might lose a good pound or two on that, even though it is my cheat day. Today though I celebrate progress!

P.S. Although I've reached my first goal, I expect that my weight may jump again over 150, but I can live with that. Two steps forward, one step back seems to be the way of this eating plan.

Breakfast: Iced water, 2 eggs, spinach

Lunch: Roast beef, brocolli

Supper: Roast beef salad, water

No comments:

Post a Comment