Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 26: Getting Closer!

Fat: 18.7%
Total Inches: 136.50
Weight: 147.6 lbs

Interesting. There is a real pattern developing. Every week I make some progress, then after my cheat day it takes at least three days to recover. Those three days are kind of discouraging because my weight shoots up no matter what I do. Then mysteriously it begins to inch down and then usually gets a little lower then it was the previous week. If a person can be patient enough to get through the discouraging days, you get to see small but consistent results. Today when I woke up and weighed myself I was only .2 pounds away from last weeks lowest weight. Hopefully I will surpass that tomorrow?

A side effect of doing this diet is increased discipline. I felt good when Jobina told me a story of one of her friends who her and her husband only lasted 2 hours on their new eating plan! Jobina has said that this experiment has helped her to realize she can do anything she puts her mind to. I don't know if I can say that, but I will say that I realized that I can discipline myself more then I thought I could. A very empowering realization.

Breakfast: Iced water, 2 scrambled eggs, spinach

Lunch: Salad?

Supper: Lamb chops, salad, spaghetti squash and marinara sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment