Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 8: Cheating For Real

Body Fat: 19.5%
Total Inches: 136.25
Weight: 152.2 lbs

Today was great because it was officially cheat day! Unfortunately, because of my unintentioned cheating the day before at the wedding, I gained again overnight which I think skewed my weekly number, but ah well. So, after one week, I lost two pounds, gained (according to my terribly inaccurate scale) 2.5% body weight, and remained about the same in total inches. Not too shabby I suppose.

Breakfast: Apple juice (yes it's in a wine glass with ice cubes - I like to eat fancy), many pieces of French toast with corn syrup and icing sugar
Lunch: Iced cap, sandwich, boston cream doughnut
Supper: Ribs, potato, brocolli casserole (mmmm), blueberry and peach pie, misc drinks and snacks til bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment