Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 31: The End?

Body Fat: 17.8%
Total Inches: 134.0
Weight: 146.4 lbs

Well today marked the official end of my 4 Hour Body weight reducing diet plan experiment. My goal was to lose 1o pounds but as of my weigh in this morning I was down 7.8 - close but no cigar. Although I'm happy with the results (I'm only 1.4 pounds heavier then I was when I got married), I'd still like to see if I could break 145. Thus, I've decided to keep going with the eating plan until at least Saturday (and possibly as long as two weeks). Jobina has told me she is not continuing with the plan so I'll be on my own - we'll see how this affects my self discipline.

Breakfast: Iced water, 2 eggs (ran out of spinach sadly)

Lunch: Chicpea curry with veggies

Supper: Roast beef, gravy, salad

No comments:

Post a Comment