Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 27: So Close!

Body Fat: 18.7%
Total Inches: 136.50
Weight: 146.9 lbs

1.9 pounds to go! Not sure I can drop that much in 4 days (to reach my second goal) but I will try. Note: By try I mean "stick to the eating plan and hope for the best!" The problem is I have a cheat day either today or tomorrow (still haven't decided which one) which will temporarily make my weight go up again. Yet if I skip the cheat day (and honestly, I don't think I have enough willpower to) then I'm breaking the rules of the eating plan. Probably when I weigh myself tomorrow morning then I'll make my decision . . .

Breakfast: Iced water, 2 eggs, spinach

Lunch: Nothing (work interfered with this and I planned poorly)

Supper: 2 steaks, cooked spinach, stir fried veggies (including mmmmmushrooms), cottage cheese, a little ham

Snack: Tablespoon of natural peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment