Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 29: Post Cheat Gaining

Body Fat: 17.8%
Total Inches: 134.0
Weight: 148.5 lbs

2.5 pound increase after cheat day! Oh well, it shocks me less then it used to. This 30 day experiment has been interesting and today I had a new challenge. Jobina made homemade chocolate chip cookies (one of my favorite things) but we couldn't eat them. Then we had some old friends over with their kids so they all ate cookies. But I still stayed strong. Then (horror of horrors!), Jobina decided that eating a cookie (or two) would be OK for her so I was the only one left standing. Huge temptation! But somehow I sipped my tasteless tea and got through it. Social events of any kind seem to be huge when it comes to staying strong.

Breakfast: spoonful of peanut butter (we were late for church), iced water

Lunch: 3 eggs, spinach

Supper: chicken, veggies, water

No comments:

Post a Comment