Thursday, May 12, 2011

Surprised by loss

Body Fat: 18.5%
Total Inches: 136.50
Weight: 150.5 lbs

Lost some weight last night! That is mildly encouraging since I'm starting to get sick of not being able to eat carbs. I told Jobina last night that this experiment would be very difficult for me to continue long term as I miss breads, cheese, and pasta too much. Going vegetarian was way easier on me! Two more days til cheat day . . .

Breakfast: Iced water, eggs/ham, lentils, beef

Lunch: Meat/lentils/Salsa salad

Supper:

You may have noticed I'm not taking pics very often. Sadly this is because I keep forgetting!

1 comment:

  1. I would NEVER be able to do this diet long term. Not even sure I could do it for 30 days. It's cuh-razy!

    Eat-Stop-Eat is much easier in my opinion. Have you checked it out? Only thing that worked for me, and I didn't feel deprived. See my review here... http://tammyisblessed-30dayshredchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/07/intermittent-fasting.html

    ReplyDelete