Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 20: Another Drop Before Cheat Day

Fat: 18.6%
Total Inches: 136.50
Weight: 147.4 lbs

One pound drop overnight - not sure why but I'll take it. Hopefully cheat day tomorrow won't undo all that has been accomplished this week! Today I had (for me) an active day - I got out of work early and spent the day doing the lawn, biking, and going for a walk with the family. I was amazed at how easily I get tired and winded. Now I am severely out of shape, but this was worse then even my usual. I think about how heavy on carbs my old "diet" was compared to now - I guess it's understandable. Since beginning this experiment I conservatively estimate that I've cut out 95% of my carbs, 75% of my sugar, and 90% of my dairy. It's crazy when I think about it. Tomorrow I dream of pasta, bread, and chocolate (ah sweet luxuries).

Breakfast: Iced water, 2 scrambled eggs, spinach

Lunch: Pork tenderloin leftovers and spinach

Supper: Mexican vegetarian soup, cottage cheese, lots of water (Jobina makes it spicy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment