Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 21: Cheating But Strangely Subdued

Fat: 18.6%
Total Inches: 136.50
Weight: 147.8 lbs

A few points up before cheating (which is slightly deflating) but perhaps it helped me feel a little less crazy on a cheat day. Curiously as this is my third cheat day I did not feel compelled to gorge myself (while I still could!) and didn't get completely sick like the last two times. Instead I ate a lot, but was not gluttonous. Feel better about that, it will be interesting to see if it takes longer to lose the weight as Ferris says that when you cheat, cheat good!

Breakfast: 3 big bowls of honey nut cheerios.

Lunch: Big Mac, fries, Junior Chicken burger, root beer

Supper: 3 pieces of homemade Hawaiian pizza, Dr. Pepper, chips.

Snack: Large Root beer float, 2 reese's peanut butter cups, strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment