Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 6: More of the same

Body Fat: 18.8%
Total Inches: 136.25
Weight: 150.4 lbs

Another mostly plateaued day. Had some trouble with my scale this morning; took me a long time to get it to give me a consistent number, even for my weight. I'm going to stick with it though. Cravings dropped another 20% or so today. Tonight I was home by myself babysitting when Jobina was out and since usually I treat myself on such evenings to junk food, I instead concentrated on cleaning the house and doing the dishes. Not nearly as satisfying though.

I'm slowly doing some thermal loading by doing spurts of cold water in the shower in the morning. The colder your core gets, the faster you burn calories. I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to the cold so progress has been slow. One last day before our cheat day (we decided together it would be Mother's Day)!

Breakfast: Iced water 20 minutes before eating, eggs/spinach, lentils, salsa (highly recommended), and seasoned ground beef



Lunch: Vegetable soup, water (sorry no pics)

Supper: Chicken, brocolli, artichokes/tomatoes, water (sorry no pics)

No comments:

Post a Comment