Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 19: Keeping on Keeping On

Fat: 18.6%
Total Inches: 136.50
Weight: 148.4 lbs

Not too much to report. I've given up on photo documenting my meals - I'm beyond the point where that would affect my discipline. 24 hours until my next cheat day - and I can't wait. Tried thermal loading again - twice with the cold water in the shower. By the way, I'm doing a max of 60 seconds of cold - something I've slowly worked my way up to. Tim Ferris is right - it wakes you up like a foghorn (although in the evening after the shock has worn off then I think it actually helps me to sleep better). 10 more days and three more pounds to go.

Jobina and I have been doing this together but because she was having some unpleasant symptoms (dizziness and extreme fatigue) she has "tweaked" her diet to include some small amounts of carbs. Logically I support her 100% but a piece of me (the emotive side) feels abandoned to suffer the cruelty of the eating plan alone. I have felt a little dizzy after getting up some times as well and wonder how the lack of carbs is affecting me. Nothing else has been problematic.

Breakfast: Iced water, spinach, 2 scrambled eggs (this is now my go to breakfast)

Lunch: Chicken Teriyaki Salad

Supper: Pork tenderloin (orange glazed), salad, grilled veggies

Evening Snack: A tablespoon of natural peanut butter (yes, it's sad, but it's the closest to desert we have)

No comments:

Post a Comment